Saturday 22 December 2012

Friday's finds...





Finally I have gotten off my lazy butt and gone op shopping and here is what I have to share with all of you:


A good haul, I must say. I'm especially stoked about the sewing pattern. It's in great condition, has all the pieces and I am already looking for the perfect fabric to make myself a dress :)

No, I'm not pregnant, nor am I planning to be just yet - the knitted baby cardigan is for Jake's sister who will be having her baby in March :) They decided not to find out the gender of the baby and it's absolutely killing me having to shop gender-neutral for it! We think it's a boy, but no guarantees there, just combined intuition!

I also bought some picture frames, but they're not quite ready for you to see yet ;)
What have you found on your recent op shopping expeditions? Anything special?


Disclaimer: This post is a day late because I accidentally scheduled it for today instead of yesterday (duh, Sunae!)

7 comments:

  1. lovely buys Sunae.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchases!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat blog. :) Please come and follow my blog too. :) Thanks

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I don't really wear costume jewellery but it was so shiny and pretty that I just had to get it!

      Delete