Sunday 27 April 2014

Review // Golden Indulgence by Kettle Town Teas*



Recently, I was contacted by an Aussie tea company called Kettle Town who were wondering if I'd be interested in trying their unique blends of teas. Of course, as any tea lover would do, I jumped at the chance and within 2 days of saying "yes" a little package arrived at my doorstep. Talk about quick delivery!

The flavour they sent me is called Golden Indulgence, and is a rich, aromatic blend of Organic Ceylon black tea, Organic cacao nibs and chocolate pieces all infused with chocolate and almond flavours. The fist thing I noticed when I opened the packet was the rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolatey scent of the tea. I'd been looking for a nice chocolate infused tea for quite some time, and was so excited to try it!

Well, this little blend did not disappoint! I could barely wait the 2-3 minutes it is recommended to brew before pouring it into my cup! The scent was so mouthwatering, I knew I was going to love it before it even reached my mouth. I enjoy this tea with sugar and lots of milk, to really bring out the creamy, chocolate and almond flavours. 



Kettle Town Teas pride themselves on their unique and creative blends, with their aim being "to fully maximise the dynamic aspects of tea by using it in different ways such as pairings or creating fancy tea cocktails or hot rums. We think tea is fun and cool so we wanna share that with everyone else".

My experience with Kettle Town has been an absolute pleasure. As we come into the cooler, winter months here in Australia, I know I'm going to really enjoy curling up with a cup of Golden Indulgence and a good book or some crochet. I can't wait to try a few more of their exciting blends in the future!


Disclaimer: Product was exchanged for this review with Kettle Town Teas. All opinions are 100% my own and not influenced by this payment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment