Tuesday 18 March 2014

Wednesday Wishlist - Three Outfits from Warehouse



Beloved British Brand, Warehouse, has recently expanded it's reach into Australia and their SS14 campaign, "Fashion Shooters", shot by Helena Christensen caught my eye from the moment I saw it. The campaign, to me, really encapsulated the ideal of the fashion blogger where the blogger is both subject and photographer, as Helena Christensen has been. All of Warehouse's clothes are so beautiful - bang on trend, but still really wearable, comfortable looking pieces that would easily be incorporated into any wardrobe. Here I have compiled three gorgeous outfits with different purposes from Warehouse's beautiful range that I think would be perfect for Australians as we come into the cooler weather (which I'm kind of hoping is soon. I'm sick of this humidity!) and which I would love to be able to shoot as outfit posts if I win the $500 wardrobe currently on offer by Warehouse and E-Tail PR.

Warehouse Comfortable and Casual
First up, a comfortable and casual outfit that would be perfect for just going shopping in or hanging out with friends. I love the Peony Print Woven Front Jumper so much! Florals are definitely not just for spring and summer, in my opinion and the hint of pink in amongst those darker colours is perfect to me. 
Warehouse Business Savvy
This look is one I'd be proud to walk into the office in (if I had an office job) and one that I think I'd feel really sophisticated and pretty in doing Arbonne consultations. The Ditzy Print Organza Blocked Top is fun and sophisticated and adds that pop of colour which I think every business outfit needs! The subtle jacquard pattern on the slouchy jacket adds such a nice texture to the outfit, as well  and I think it compliments the tailored pants perfectly. 


Warehouse A Formal Affair
How stunning is the detail on this dress? I am totally in love with it! The femininity, the texture, the silhouette - it is perfection! Paired with the blush coloured coat you would feel like a princess!

What do you think of Warehouse's range? Anything in Particular caught your eye?








Disclaimer: This post was written as a part of a competition with E-Tail PR. No compensation was given for this post and all opinions expressed are my own. For full details of each outfit, check my Polyvore. All Items from Warehouse. Only select items linked in post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment