Monday 22 April 2013

An A to Z of Me: E is for...

E is for Ellie



Everybody needs a best friend. The kind of friend who is there for you through thick and thin. Who you laugh with and cry with and go through life with supporting one another. I am lucky to have a few friends like this, who I can count on for anything and who I am close with even after going through long periods without seeing each other, but perhaps one of the most special of my friends is Ellie. You have seen Ellie on the blog a few times before, no doubt but I just had to make this post especially for her.

You see, the truth is that I don't know what I would do without Ellie. Ever since we met in 2010 we have been the best of friends and gone through everything in life together. It is crazy-scary how similar a path Ellie and I seem to go down in life. I won't go into the nitty gritty details, but lets just say we both "lost our way", found it, were fish out of water at school and then met the loves of our lives all at the same time as each other. Throw in endless girly nights of gossip and that's our friendship in a nutshell! Everything I have gone through since I met Ellie - she has been there for me without falter. She is an absolute gem of a girl and I am so lucky to have her as my best friend!

Ellie, Me and my other bestie Alisha

Bonus is that our boyfriends get along with each other sooo well, so we always have the option of double dates when we get together - quality time with friends and the boy all in one!

Living in different cities is hard for us, and we are both living away from our boyfriends at the moment, too but we try our best to spend as much time together as we can. Bonus of living in different cities is the change of scenery we get when we visit each other, but we definitely miss being around the corner from each other as we were a few years ago when I would stay at Jake's place. 


Anyway, if you read this El, I absolutely freaking love you! I can't wait to see you on Friday and hear all about your trip to Darwin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment