Tuesday 15 October 2013

Things I Love Tuesday v.1

I've decided that "Love From the Interwebs" doesn't really cut it as a feature, because from time to time, I may want to share other things with you all. So, after just one week, this little feature has been renamed and given a new breath of life. And on to the things...

I am LOVING the fact that Tommy Franklin, AKA Salty Rain Man, AKA Byron Bay's very own Dancing Man got into the finals of Australia's Got Talent. For years Tommy has been putting smiles on the faces of everyone who has the pleasure of seeing him dancing around Byron Bay, and I'm so glad that he is able to spread those smiles to everyone in Australia. Check out and the Splendour in the Grass ad that he was the star of here, and I dare you not to smile while you watch!

Kaelah's DIY Geometric Glitter Wall is to die for! Ever since seeing this, I go to bed at night wondering how the heck I'm going to convince Jake to let me do this one day. He has already agreed happily to make me the tea cup lights from this post, so I don't want to push my luck!

Everything about this outfit. Oh, also - the fact that I am finally feeling comfortable and confident with my personal style. Girly florals, pastels, frills and all!

Ella, the Queen of Cake, made a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. I am so excited to give the recipe a go!

Pastel hair. Especially this shade of pink.

Harry Potter Meme of the Week:

This one was picked out especially for Becky.

Also Loving:

♥ This open letter to Miley Cyrus by AriZona Iced Tea is absolutely freaking amaze balls.
♥ I got a cute little email today telling me that I won a 25 pound (I don't have the symbol for it on my Aussie keyboard) voucher to The Oriental Magpie in Erica's Birthday Giveaway!
This is the most beautiful HONY story ever!
♥ Lipstick and nail polish - my two new obsessions thanks to blogging, and especially thanks to Ella.
♥ Oh, and only 11 more days until I get to move home!!!


Disclaimer: All links to pictures used, unless otherwise provided in this post, can be found on my pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment