Wednesday 5 June 2013

House Tour!

Hi guys, today I am guest posting over at The Dusty Attic for Anna's "Other People's Houses" themed month. I'm sharing a complete tour of my little unit over there, so if you fancy a sticky beak (which I know you all do) head on over and check it out! This post does come with a warning, however. I am a REAL PERSON with real messes and real downfalls. What you will see on Anna's blog would never grace the pages of Better Homes And Gardens. I'm too busy to scrub the floors with a toothbrush! Saying that, I am rather proud of the way my first place outside my parents' is coming together and I'm excited to really start decorating soon!

Here is a sneak peak to pique your interest:



I really hope you click on over to see the rest of my unit! That's one of the fundamental perks of blogging, right? Getting to have a good nosy at other people's lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment