Tuesday 18 September 2012

Changes! - Edited

So, if you are reading this more than 1 hour after I have written this post, you may have noticed something - I have bought my own, brand-new domain name!

In my opinion becauseisaidsew.blogspot.com was just not visible enough or original enough for me to use as my brand name and blog name for an extended period of time, and I thought it would be better to change it now (while I still have no followers and doubt that people actually read my posts) than later when it would cause a heap of confusion. Besides, I wanted to start printing off tags for the things I will be selling in the future and set up my etsy store!

I hope that I have done everything right for this to work out. If not, i'm sure I'll know soon enough!

What do you think of my new brand name "little foal" anyway? And what do you think of my logo?


I was trying to go for something simple and easy to remember. Think it works? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my new name and whether or not you think it suits me. I'd love to hear from you! :)


Edit: Having trouble with getting blogger to redirect to my new domain. I think I just wasted $15!
Changed my blogger url and now i'm guessing anyone who actually read my blog wont be able to find it :( Hopefully I can get this stuff sorted soon - may have to buy a new domain and start over! What a pain! Anyone got any tips for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment