Wednesday 12 February 2014

Impossible Quiche Recipe

Boy do I mss the days when mum cooked for me every night! Moving out gives you a whole new appreciation of living at home, that's for sure! I mean, I love cooking, but after a long day at work there is nothing better than coming home to dinner on the table. This week, I tried out one of my favourite easy recipes handed down from mum. Impossible quiche! One of the simplest and most delicious recipes I've ever made. Want to know how?


Ingredients:

  • 6 eggs
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1 can of sweet corn
  • 150g diced ham
  • 1 small zucchini
  • 1 small carrot
  • 1 cup grated cheese
  • 1/3 cup of plain flour (I used gluten free for Jakey's benefit)

Method:

In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and add milk, then whisk again. Add bacon, sweet corn, cheese and grated carrot and zucchini. Sift the flour over the mixture, stirring as you go. Mix everything through thoroughly and pour into a greased pie dish before baking at 200 degrees C for 30 minutes or until a knife poked into it comes out clean.


It's that simple!  And the best thing? It's so packed full of yummy stuff, it makes a wholesome, healthy meal all by itself! You don't even need to whip up a salad! Plus it tastes delicious cold, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment