Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!





Yesterday was my 19th birthday... woah, 19!!! It seems like this last year has just flown by. There is no way that I feel a year older than I did this time last year (if that makes any sense?).

I got spoilt rotten, especially by my amazing boyfriend - just look at the chunk of gold that now lives on my finger!



 


Even though I had to work in the morning, I had a great day topped off by a beautiful dinner with family and friends.






Lately I have been feeling so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people. It's probaly the first time since I was little that I have been so content with who I am and the people I surround myself with. If that is a product of maturing and growing older - bring it on! It feels so good to love the person I am growing to be, and to know that I am surrounded by people who love me for me.




 


4 comments:

  1. wise words for one so young,happy birthday Sunae,so glad you had a wonderful day.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheryl, have a wonderful Christmas with your family xxx

      Delete
  2. I didn't have the chance to wish you a happy birthday the other day...so happy belated birthday. I LOVE the ring from your man & you look so pretty in that dress. Hopefully life will only get richer as the years go on. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I did buy a pretty vintage dress off eBay to wear but it didn't come on time. It was good to wear this one though, I hadn't worn it before :) xxx

      Delete