Monday 14 January 2013

New Blog Design!

Hello lovely people! How are you all? I thought it was about time to give this little blog a makeover. What do you think? Do you like the new design?

The lovely Whitney of Whit Speaks Designs put it together for me and she did such an amazing job! Whit was a pleasure to work with - she kept me in the loop through the whole process and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new blog design. She is currently only working with blogger, but she is amazing at what she does! You can find a link to her design page at the bottom left of my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo great redesign! I love the new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is beautiful, I didn't see the before, but I like the after, new follower!

    emmyinthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete