Thursday 31 January 2013

Thank You!

Sending out a great, big, virtual hug to all of my lovely followers right now! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my posts and just for generally being awesome! I can't believe I have reached the 50 followers mark with GFC. You guys are amazing and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all so much better in the future! Seriously, one of the biggest reasons for me to start this blog was to connect with other like-minded people, so don't be afraid to say hello :) I love a chat almost as much as I love a good cup of tea (which is A LOT).


Aaaaand, here's another hug because you guys make me smiley on the inside and I couldn't choose which gif to use:


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! I just hit that mark I think in the last week, so I'm still pretty excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! And I am so excited to be one of your new followers...you have a lovely blog here! Ha! Love that last hug...classic! Looking forward to following along on this awesome journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to be one of your new followers too! Thank you so much for following :)
      Ha, I know! Even though I've seen every episode a billion times, F.R.I.E.N.D.S still cracks me up!

      Delete